We want you to be happy! We are a locally-owned and operated cleaning service and consider it our mission to make your life easier. With My Amazing Maid, you get the benefits of a big company such as service guarantees, background checked and bonded employees and cleaners that have been certified by a national training academy. At the same time, we are flexible enough to provide an individualized approach to cleaning your home.
We care about your specific needs and our cleaners are dedicated to helping you to have more time for the ones you love. We offer weekly, biweekly, monthly and as needed cleaning schedules. In addition, we offer one-time and spring cleanings, as well as move in / move out cleans.
What all of our cleaning services include
- Make the beds – We’re happy to change the linens on your beds. If we don’t see any new clean linens, then we’ll simply make up the beds.
- Dusting – We dust and polish all of your furniture. We dust your baseboards, crown molding, ceiling corners, ceiling fans, windowsills, door facings and doorframes – every visit.
- Bathroom – We clean the tub, tile, shower doors, counter tops and sinks. When we clean the toilets, we hand wash the floor and baseboards behind them. We remove all mildew, soap scum and lime build up. We dry wipe everything when finished so that everything looks great with no water spots.
- Kitchen – In the kitchen we clean the stovetop and burners, front of the stove, top, front and sides of the refrigerator and the front of the dishwasher. We clean your counter tops and wipe shine all of the appliances on your counters. We clean the microwave on the inside and out every visit. Finally, we clean and dry your sink.
- Floors – We vacuum all of your carpeted and hard surfaces and then damp mop all of your tile, linoleum and wood floors.
- Final Touches – We gather up all of the trash from each of your wastebaskets and take it out to your garbage can, fluff cushions and pillows, straighten up and inspect our work.
Which Cleaning Package is Right For Me
First, we need to decide how often you will like to have your home cleaned. Are you looking to have your house cleaned one time or are you looking to have your house cleaned on a recurring schedule?
Once you have decided how often you will be cleaned, then you just need to decide what level of cleaning you need. The primary difference between our Professional Clean and our Premier Clean is how the wood work in your house is treated. Does your house just need to be dusted or would you like the wood work and cabinets hand washed?
Lastly, are you looking for a move in/move out clean? Typically, those types of cleans include all of the services provided on our Premier Clean with the addition of having the inside of the oven and the inside of the refrigerator cleaned, as well as a thorough wipe down of cabinet shelves and drawers.
Recurring House Cleaning
We offer weekly, biweekly and monthly cleaning schedules for our busy clients. Recurring cleanings are priced at the same fixed price for each cleaning which is based upon factors such as the size of the home, the number of people in the home if you have pets in the home and others.
Clients with a monthly cleaning schedule are cleaned according to our Professional Cleaning List. The Professional Clean is very comprehensive and includes dusting baseboards, crown molding, window sills, ceiling fans, blinds, and more – every visit. Download our Professional Clean cleaning list.
Never Pay for Spring Cleaning Again! Our weekly and bi-weekly recurring clients qualify for our Premier Cleaning Service at no extra charge, where we will do a deep cleaning task in your home every month. This includes: cleaning the inside of the refrigerator, cleaning the inside of the oven, vacuuming upholstery, washing the woodwork and baseboards, as well as the bathroom and kitchen cabinetry – all of the items that we do on a Premier or spring cleaning. These “extras” allow us to take care of a customer’s home year round and in effect gives your entire home a deep clean twice a year. Download the Premier Clean cleaning list.
We would love to discuss your cleaning needs. Please call us at 706-507-6243 or fill out our online estimates form.
One Time Cleans / Spring or Deep Cleans
Need an emergency clean before company comes into town, or just need an extra set of hands to help you get the house in order? We’re here to help. We offer our Professional Level Clean on a one-time basis or you may upgrade to our Premier Clean. A Premier Clean is more than a general cleaning and goes beyond the surface. The Premier Cleaning package is what would generally be called a deep or spring clean. In addition to everything offered on the Professional Clean, the Premier Clean goes further by handwashing baseboards; doors and door frames; windows and window sills, and bathroom and kitchen cabinet fronts.
To request an estimate for a One Time Clean, you may call us at 706-507-6243 or fill out our online estimates form.
Move In/Move Out
The Move In/Move Out clean typically includes everything on our Premier Cleaning list with the addition of cleaning the inside of the oven and the inside of the refrigerator. In addition to cleaning the cabinet fronts, on these types of cleans we wipe out cabinet shelves and drawers. Do you have a fireplace that needs to be vacuumed out, or an outside patio or garage that needs to be swept? These are the types of things that need to be considered when we set up your Move In/Move Out cleaning. Download our Move In/Move Out Cleaning List.
To request an estimate for a Move In/Move Out cleaning, please use our online form or give us a call at 706-507-6243.
We are happy to provide cleaning services to small to medium-sized offices. Our cleaning differs from janitorial services who tend to focus just on cleaning the bathrooms, floors and removing trash. In addition to those items, we also dust throughout your office. Our office cleaning service is provided Monday – Friday from 8-5. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide cleaning services after normal business hours. Give us a call at 706-507-6243 to schedule an in-office estimate.